17 October . 2018
6 Things You Need to Know About the Fall Festival
6 Things to Know About The Fall Festival
The Waterset Fall Festival is coming up soon on Saturday, October 20. Here are 6 important things you need to know!
- The Fall Festival starts at 5:00 on Saturday, October 20 at The Lakeside. Food trucks will be set up at ready to serve! We’ll have Bethune’s BBQ, Smokin’ Bowls, Spontaneous Consumption, and Kona Ice.
- The costume contest starts at 5:30. Prizes will be given out for Scariest, Cutest, Most Creative, and Best Group Costume. You can choose which category you want to be considered for!
- There will be a special “Thriller” performance by Julestarz Academy!
- Stormbringer will take the stage at 6pm! Stormbringer will be covering iconic rock hits until 9pm. The concert is free, but we do ask that you bring a non-perishable food item to donate to Feeding Tampa Bay.
- We will have a pumpkin patch where you can take pictures and pick and decorate a pumpkin! Pumpkins are available for a $5 donation to Feeding Tampa Bay. We can only accept cash.
- We’ve collected over 2,000 meals so far with our 2018 Fall Concert series! Don’t forget your non-perishables! Every food item goes directly to a local Apollo Beach food pantry. Let’s aim for at least 3,000 meals!!
Want More Information?
- 2019 (17)
- 2018 (82)
- 2017 (40)
- 2016 (40)
- 2015 (11)
- 2014 (4)