20 February . 2015
Top 5 Reasons Residents Love Waterset!
There are so many reasons why Waterset residents love their community, but here are the top 5:
1. Location – Waterset offers excellent proximity to major employment centers, such as MacDill Air Force Base, Amazon and USAA. Nearby, you’ll find nearly everything you’ll need, shopping, schools, healthcare and restaurants- from casual to fine dining.
Perfectly situated just 20 miles from Downtown Tampa, Waterset residents are just a short drive away from family fun. Spend a day exploring Tampa’s Riverwalk, enjoy one of the many festivals at Curtis Hixon Park or cheer on one of Tampa Bay’s professional sporting teams. There’s always something to do in Tampa Bay.
2. Scenery – Nature lovers rejoice at Waterset, where daily explorations along trails, wetlands, lakes and ponds are just a way of life. Walk, run or stroll along the Greenway System, which connects the entire neighborhood, or enjoy six acres of parks, play areas and open space.
3. The Lakeside – From music concerts to the splash pad, The Lakeside is the ideal outdoor amenity. Spend quality time with your children as they enjoy the interactive Splash Zone and then dash off to the nearby playground. Fire up the grill for an impromptu neighborhood gathering or read a book in the hammocks on lazy Florida days. The Rock n’ Roll Bowl amphitheater is the ideal location for music concerts and other entertainment throughout the year for the whole community to enjoy.
4. The Landing – Think of The Landing as the heart and social hub of Waterset. Hardly a day will go by without a visit. Bring the kids to the Community Pool, fit in a workout at the Fitness Center, or grab lunch at the Café. We regularly schedule community events for residents to get know each other, like Family Fun Day, Live Music Saturday or the seasonal Fresh Market.
5. Value – For first time homebuyers, growing families or active retirees, Waterset offers a variety of home styles and choices. Visit us and tour townhome(opening this Summer), villa, patio, plus a variety of single family home models. Hands down, Waterset offers a better place to live and play.
Previous PostTricks for Spring (and Year-Round) Cleaning
Older PostPicture-Perfect Valentine’s Dates in Apollo Beach
Want More Information?
- 2020 (6)
- 2019 (48)
- 2018 (82)
- 2017 (40)
- 2016 (40)
- 2015 (12)
- 2014 (4)